• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 7, 2020

    Diablo The Lord of Terror - Retro Diablo Design

    Diablo The Lord of Terror - Retro Diablo Design


    The Lord of Terror - Retro Diablo Design

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    NO Area Damage% GR 150 SOLO BARB - PLEASE FIX

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    Please help! Unable to complete seasonal journey. All objectives are complete but it still says 3/4 completed.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    Best class for group play

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    I'm coming back to diablo 3 for the first time in years. Was wondering what the best classes are for group play right now?

    submitted by /u/captbigdik
    [link] [comments]

    [ 2.6.9 ptr] no ad% solo barb gr150 - please fix

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    Never finished Diablo 2 because of ACT 2

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    Well...title says it all :-/
    I bought myself and a friend Diablo 2 a year or two back. (but I played it as a kid with the same problem)

    As expected we got stuck in Act II where everyone melted our asses. Even when I tried a tip from my father that back in the day Barbarian was better, cuz game mechanics were unbalanced in past. But that didn't help much as I got rekt, just little slower than with my previous Mage build with lower HP.

    Any tips? Farm in Act I didn't help either...maybe I didn't farm as long as I needed.

    I really feel ashamed, because I have it's box on my shelf. So everyday as I sit to my PC I have to look at it with disappointment xD

    Thanks a lot <3

    submitted by /u/tominicz
    [link] [comments]

    New to Diablo

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    Hello Diablo fans!

    My brother and I bought Diablo 3 on switch and are getting ready to get started playing. Everything i read about talks about seasons. Should we start playing normal characters or seasonal? There seems to be so much to this game and I am pretty lost.

    submitted by /u/Kyleminx
    [link] [comments]

    Need the one-handed weapon Remorseless for my HotA IK Barbarian build. How did everyone find it?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I was just curious if anyone can remember how they acquired Remorseless. Did it drop during a GR or in Adventure, with Blood Shards, or by upgrading to rare in Kanai's Cube?

    Been grinding for days now and could do with some help 🥴

    submitted by /u/Chris_of_House_White
    [link] [comments]

    Scoundrel using burizado-canyon (crossbow) can acces skills with req bow?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    when i read description of crippling shot and powered shot at the end i can read bow needed.

    that means if i use buriza skill its not gonna process?

    i just got the scoundrel to process bane of the trapped efect cuz i use a build shoting from far. if buriza cant process i will take it off and i will use windforce bow.

    can some1 explain this plz srry 4 my low english level

    submitted by /u/badseedXD
    [link] [comments]

    Heaven vs Hell: Good guys vs Bad guys or more Order vs Chaos?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    I think Angels in Diablo series aren't supposed to be good. This is just their decision and nothing else. They must just enforce order among the creation and fight demons. The light doesn't look like Warcraft one, sentient, long-sighted and caring, or any other "holy" magic in fantasy setting. It can be used by humans for evil purpose also. This tell me it's more a protection for those who keep the "lawful" mindset. Go against the law and you loose said protection. Why Izual became a demon? Just because it was captured? He was bad? No: it's because he was disobedient. Why Malthael didn't turn into a demon? It's because his quest was good? No: It's because the quest was faithful for Angels existence. Kill demons no matter the cost.

    Heavens and Hells are just two cosmic horrors with humans in between.

    submitted by /u/StefanoBeast
    [link] [comments]

    I made it to level 60 (600)!

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    Finally they made the new DH set (Gears of Dreadlands) work on PTR so I could do GR 108

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 12:32 AM PDT

    Looking for friends to join our discord.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    I'm Toastydata#2482 on discord and im part of a small group of friends called Vindicated Esports. We've played a lot of games over the years, and while we're not interested in competitive play as such, we all do enjoy a few different games and would like some more people to join us in the fun. Whatever you're into, one of us probably plays it. When it comes to Diablo 3, I'm the main guy for helping out and powerlevelling toons. I'm pretty much a HC only guy, but anyone and everyone is welcome.

    Hit me up if you would like a server invite

    submitted by /u/Greenmanssky
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help on the rotation for the Necromancer Generator Build with Grace of Inarius

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    I've finally gathered all the items for this set (https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/necromancer-generator-build-with-grace-of-inarius), however I am having trouble understanding the proper rotation.

    Could someone please break down the playstyle that I need to adopt with this build?

    Thank you! :)

    submitted by /u/tolucy_or_nottolucy
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    Hello everybody, haven't bee playing much for like 1 month just wanted to ask if season 21 is live yet?

    submitted by /u/AggravatingExample
    [link] [comments]

    How can I play Diablo 2 in better resolution?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    No I dont have Lord of Destruction. Im saying this because some mods require it.

    submitted by /u/BeanSizedKids
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo III Seasonal Rewards

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    If I get all of the seasonal reward caches for armor sets, would I be able to just not open the cache until the season ends in order to get the contents for another character?

    For example: I'm using a Monk as my seasonal character here. Will the reward caches I earn stay in my inventory and carry over when the Monk becomes non-seasonal, allowing me to then open the caches with my Witch Doctor for the Arachyr armor set?

    submitted by /u/SpicyDucc
    [link] [comments]

    Is it too late to get into Diablo 3?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    The Eternal Collection is on a terrific sale on Xbox, only $20, and I was thinking of grabbing it. However, I also saw the trailer for Diablo 4 a ways back... do you think it's too late to get into this game now? Should I just hold off, in spite of D3 being only $20?

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/the_light_of_dawn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment