• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 21, 2020

    Diablo Finally pushed 111 with this build. Singularity only normal life

    Diablo Finally pushed 111 with this build. Singularity only normal life


    Finally pushed 111 with this build. Singularity only normal life

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 12:39 PM PST

    How can I improve this WW Barb build? I feel like I've hit a wall.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 02:57 AM PST

    https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Steverty-1293/hero/72311253

    I'm easily soloing T14 content, and GR75 isn't an issue, but I cant help the feeling I'm missing something - like I'm kind of a 'Frankenbuild' if that makes any sense. I'd like to be able to solo T16 content, and I think GR80+ should be attainable.

    How do I get there?

    Constructive input appreciated. :)

    submitted by /u/binarysmurf to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Season Journey completed!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 08:11 AM PST

    This is my first time seriously playing Monk. I've always relied on Necromancer, but devs chose to nerf its best build this season (which I didn't realize until it was too late), so I tried the best builds recommended.

    I went with SWK Tempest Rush at first. Didn't really work well for me, and spamming Epiphany, even with the help of Zodiac seems too slow and useless, so I switched to PoJ and it helped a lot.

    SORRY IF THE EDIT SEEMS HASSLING - NOT SURE HOW TO DO IT!

    Paragon: 725 GR: 97

    Set: Head - Ancient Decree of Justice (FR Diamond + STR Aug) || Body- Lamellars of Justice (3 FR Emerald) || Shoulders - Mirrors of Justice || Hands - Bazubands of Justice || Belt - Kyoshiro's Soul || Legs - SWK Leggings (2 FR Emerald) || Feet - Weaves of Justice || Bracers - Cesar's Memento || Amulet - SWK Shines (Taeguk) || Ring 1 - Ancient Zodiac (BoS) || Ring 2 - CoE (BoT) || Weapon 1 - Ancient Vengeful Wind (FR Emerald) || Weapon 2 - WKL (FR Emerald)

    Cube: Weapon - Balance || Armor - Mantle of Channeling || Jewelry - RoRG ||

    Skills: *Active - Tempest Rush (Flurry) || Blinding Flash (Faith in the Light) || Cyclone Strike (Soothing Breeze) || Mantra of Salvation (Agility) || Epiphany (Desert Shroud) || Sweeping Wind (No rune selected)

    *Passive - Seize the Initiative || Relentless Assault || Beacon of Ytar || Harmony

    Paragon Distribution: Core - All 50/50 is filled except 0 on Maximum Spirit (I never run out of Spirit with this build, unlike SWK Tempest Rush), and the excess went to Dexterity. ||

    Offense - All 50/50 except ASpd || Defense - All 50/50 except Life Regen || Utilities - All 50/50 except Gold Find

    Please let me know how I can improve my stat rolls and playthrough. I used this for both speed farming, bounties, and GR pushing. I will keep on reforging and augmenting for better stat rolls and additional stats, but please feel free to suggest improvements! This is for Diablo 3 in Nintendo Switch, so I am very apprehensive of technical build playing. Thanks!

    SET LINK

    submitted by /u/_xtrarice to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Bazooka stats minimum

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 06:30 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    I've been building a bazooka wiz to enjoy before it might get nerf-hammerd, however I wonder what the minimum stats are needed to get it working properly.

    Looking at...

    CHC, CHD, AD, dmg, Arcane bonus, meteor bonus and CDR.

    Anyone with an insightful link/post? Video's i've found are good for rotations but nothing really in depth.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/YellowMoonFlash to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    What would you upgrade next?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:27 PM PST

    D3Planner Profile

    Trying to figure out which item to try to tackle next for upgrades, it would be nice to get a decent version of my Zodiac ring just for another augment spot, Flavor of Time is a PIA, already rolled a primal... but has awful stats.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Corvinuss to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment