• Breaking News

    Monday, January 20, 2020

    Diablo Beware the Foul Crow Nest Gang

    Diablo Beware the Foul Crow Nest Gang


    Beware the Foul Crow Nest Gang

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 08:49 AM PST

    Beware the Foul Crow Nest Gang

    First time I see Foul Crow Nest boss pack, and found it so hilarious I just had to post it. What's funnier is that there is also a boss pack of Foul Crows surrounding it. What tops the cake is that the damn boss was lightning enhanced and killed my merc just by sitting there and almost killed me as well.

    https://preview.redd.it/jqa6b1mwqyb41.jpg?width=800&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=f5cd9647fc23ae7ea634acb5459985a88fcbffbd

    submitted by /u/DenEJuAvStenJu
    [link] [comments]

    diablo 2 mod that has diablo 1 difficulty/mechanics

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:11 PM PST

    Diablo II noob, need a little help

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 05:49 PM PST

    I just beat Baal on Nightmare and am attempting to start Hell.

    here is my hangup: I am a sorceress and I am fully spec'd into Frozen Orb, all my damage is cold damage right now. I am running into a ton of Cold Immune enemies in Hell that I just can't kill at all. I'm assuming I will have to respec my character if I can somehow clear the den, can somebody recommend a good Hell spec to follow that has multiple damage types? I am level 54

    thanks!

    submitted by /u/FinAdvisor92
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 1 + HD Mod completely kills my gaming pc, locking everything and black screen.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 07:19 PM PST

    basically what happens is that I play the game, but if instead of first pressing windows key or alt+tab I simply click with my mouse on my other monitor (I'm watching a show on the side) the game for some insane can't explain wtf is going on reason, makes both monitors go black and nothing I do or press on keyboard helps. I can hear the show keeps going but I'm fully locked out of anything and forced to restart.

    how the hell is a mod for a game like diablo 1 can do something like this to my gaming pc? important to note that I have Nvidia and I play both old and new games, yet nothing like this has ever happened.. I'm actually super angry about this, can't believe this is even a thing.. both monitors go black and I am forced to restart? this is the worst joke ever...

    Edit:

    this was fixed by not using full screen, I'm still wondering why full screen basically breaks a 4000 dollar computer -_-

    submitted by /u/WhitePanda24
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a season on rn?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 04:21 PM PST

    Is there a season on currently? I ask because next to the season symbol it says "not signed in" for me but I don't know what that means.

    submitted by /u/SettraTheGod
    [link] [comments]

    Belzebub crafting

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 03:24 PM PST

    I'm trying to craft a Sorcerer's Belt, I have all the ingredients and all the Crafting Requirements are showing green but when I press the + nothing happens. What am I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/OmarKazam
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Rainbow Goblin farming +2 needed

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 02:49 PM PST

    Me and a buddy recently started farming for Cosmic Wings. We run Teleport Wizard and are looking for +2 players to run with us! Will be doing a few hours every evening/night until the wings are acquired. If you'd like to help us and yourself get the wings too we could use an extra 2 for efficiency.

    submitted by /u/SSBMirin
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to make this figure into a 3d printable model? I need this action figure in my room

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 02:10 PM PST

    What builds not playable anymore, but still are on vanilla PS3/360 (without ROS) ?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 12:00 PM PST

    I purchased vanilla D3 for PS3 at a yard sale for cheap and am curious what builds are playable for it, that are no longer possible with current game.

    I bought the game on launch for PC and still play to this day. Only builds that come to mind are CM Wizard and Zero-dog WD. Though, I cannot recall if these were ever possible with console.

    Mostly doing this just for fun... and if I can find a game save somewhere (looking to play solo). Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Wootytooty
    [link] [comments]

    Barb whirlwind rune wind shear

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 10:29 AM PST

    I heard it changes ww to lightning but it doesn't state it. Does it still add lightning or is it physical? Been a long time since I played.

    submitted by /u/xDeathcraftx
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Challenge Rift Thread - 01/20/20

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 06:00 AM PST

    Welcome to week 134 of the Challenge Rifts. Please feel free to use this thread to discuss this week's Challenge Rift. Feel free to post guides, tips, and tricks.

    Make sure you specify your region, as different regions have different Challenge Rifts.

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    DominionSO (DSO) needs you!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 02:54 AM PST

    DominionSO is a newly found clan looking for more players to join us. We are looking for new and old players alike. Willing to help new players learn the ropes and help veteran players progress further. We are a causal group of gamers and want me like minded people to join us. We have a discord which is being used to link all of our communities throughout many games together. If you feel like you want to join add my BTAG Grushnog#2657

    https://discord.gg/eptQDwz

    submitted by /u/DominionSO
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] David Kim hinted a potential PVP mode with PVE elements for Diablo IV

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 05:33 AM PST

    During the Rhykker stream at Blizzcon, David Kim approached and offered some interesting answers. Here are his comments regarding PVP: https://youtu.be/yLbNhuZG3qY?t=202

    We're also exploring some PVP modes that can be fun for Diablo IV. It's going decently well but we haven't found something that we really love, so we'll have more info to share on that in the future.

    So what we're looking at is PVP modes that are more mixed PVP and PVE, because we feel that Diablo, at the core of it, the most fun thing is killing mobs and monsters and getting more powerful. So, in a PVP match, we wanna kind of capture that too, and have you kill players too.

    So, how do you feel about getting mixed PVP-PVE modes? Do you have any ideas about how this might work in a game as Diablo? How viable is it to balance both PVP and PVE to work simultaneously?

    (PD: sorry for the potential language mistakes you might find in the transcription, did my best)

    submitted by /u/Ropp_Stark
    [link] [comments]

    Girlfriend and I are going to play D3 on the switch, which two classes synergise the best?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 06:46 AM PST

    monk hardcore. msg's from reddit

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 12:12 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment