• Breaking News

    Monday, December 2, 2019

    Diablo WW rend with wind shear, roll off the lightning % or the movement speed?

    Diablo WW rend with wind shear, roll off the lightning % or the movement speed?


    WW rend with wind shear, roll off the lightning % or the movement speed?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:39 PM PST

    Looking for S19 T16 Bounty Build

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:22 PM PST

    First of all, I have to declare this is the first time playing crusader seriously, so my knowledge of the class is limited.
    I am using Valor & Crimson set with Heaven's Fury pushing GR into the 90s. While T16 normal rift I switch some skills for speed and use Goldwrap to maintain my toughness.
    For bounty, I am having trouble maintain my toughness while having reasonable speed. I can't use my normal gr push build because it is impossible to maintain your CDR for the skills. I can't use the Goldwrap build either, because when there is no mob, there is no gold. The best I came up with is Valor & Crimson set, Traveler's pledge & Compass rose & Zodiac, but that is still not that reliable. I am looking at alternative LoD blessed shield, but not too sure how it will turn out in T16 as I have no experience with that build ever, I am looking for any suggestion before I invest into another build that may or may not turn out well. Thanks for any comment in advance.

    P.S. I am playing on HC.

    submitted by /u/w1nger1 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Started a crusader build, now my second character is a lvl 70 wizard but it doesn’t feel satisfying as a crusader. Is this class just not for everyone? Thanks

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 12:09 PM PST

    I'm trying to like this class. Is there a video that showcases the builds?

    submitted by /u/championron to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Best non-gear dependent builds.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 12:21 PM PST

    So I'm still in act 3 trying to finish the game before I run rifts and i keep seeing these amazing builds but they are all gear dependent. I was wondering what some powerful builds are that i can get the most out of at level 70 with basic legendaries. I currently run a simple 15% kill aura, summon mage, siphon blood, skeleton army, dash, and the 120s ult with 50'000% damage minions.

    Im still learning the necromancer as i have only been playing it a day but with torment 5 i was able to level super fast which was nice. thank you for any and all advice :)

    submitted by /u/incarnum13 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    WW Rend build, What should I reroll?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:25 PM PST

    Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 48, 2019

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:33 PM PST

    Ask simple questions and/or get gear help in this thread!

    If you are asking for help with gear, either include a d3planner link, your battle.net profile, or screenshots of the items you want to compare.

    Creating your own thread is still acceptable but we advice you to try here atleast!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    What build do you recommend for sprinter conquest?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:30 PM PST

    Heya,

    So i'm looking at the conquest right now, and while Avarice seems pretty easy, I'm not sure i'll be able to do the sprinter conquest with a crusader. Lots of peepz recommend chicken WD or impale DH, but i really don't want to switch classes just for this tbh.

    Anyone here has some build suggestion for Crusader to complete this challenge? I have a speed build already that I'm using for rift farming with the pony weapons and it seemed pretty quick when paired with Roland. Is that going to be enough?

    Thanks for any help! :)

    PS: been a long time since i played D3 so yes it's my first time doing conquests :)

    submitted by /u/Galendryl to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    WW Barb cant push more than 116

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 03:35 PM PST

    Can someone look at my profile and tell me what I should change in my build so i can push higher?https://www.d3planner.com/529977257

    submitted by /u/FORSBERGN to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    AoV Set Dungeon?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:54 PM PST

    Has anyone found this? Or does it not exist?

    submitted by /u/Hyperd0g to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Rend build, with 2H, and 1.5 APs

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 06:34 PM PST

    So... what exactly happens? Either rend is applied or it isn't. Does this mean 3 rends every 2 seconds? Or as long as you are over 2 APS, you basically get the benefit.

    Also, for those saying high attack speed does not seem to help...I've noticed the speed plyon does help me kill faster. I am currently using the BK set.

    submitted by /u/SolomonGrumpy to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    [Week 48] Items/Specs mega thread!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:00 PM PST

    Weekly sticky. Post your questions on items, gearing, specs and other small things here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Golden Flense

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 06:35 AM PST

    Has it always been this difficult to get?

    submitted by /u/helloitsme0 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment