• Breaking News

    Monday, December 9, 2019

    Diablo (Video) GR 125 Clear: Zodiac Rend

    Diablo (Video) GR 125 Clear: Zodiac Rend


    (Video) GR 125 Clear: Zodiac Rend

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 09:00 PM PST

    Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8acuoYp97y4&feature=emb_logo

    A very tough push at my Paragon (2.2K).

    Folks, if you see crazy-high Season clears, remember: It's not the build, it's the Season killstreak bonuses. They're ridiculously OP.

    More info and discussion here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/guide-zodiac-rend-season-19/79/643?u=free-1746

    Complete Build Guide: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/guide-zodiac-rend-season-19/79

    submitted by /u/FreeMFU to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 49, 2019

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 10:33 PM PST

    Ask simple questions and/or get gear help in this thread!

    If you are asking for help with gear, either include a d3planner link, your battle.net profile, or screenshots of the items you want to compare.

    Creating your own thread is still acceptable but we advice you to try here atleast!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Which stat to reroll? Playing swk, not poj. Life per spirit to rcr?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 05:41 PM PST

    [Gearcheck] Which one of these wKL for tempest rush build? is the weapon damage worth the tRush damage drop?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 11:12 AM PST

    Where can i find the roll pool of the items ?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 06:43 PM PST

    So i can chase the optimum rolls.

    submitted by /u/Wellhellob to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    How does Ancient Spear - Rage Flip work?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 06:16 AM PST

    Hello.

    Until today I have used a speed build for my WW/Rend build with Furious Charge, WW, WotB, Battle Rage, Rend and Sprint. This has taken me to 110 (and it probably could be a little higher). Today I wanted to try the push build from FREE's guide but I have a problem. Almost everytime I use Ancient Spear the target is not dragged. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but I have no idea what. I try to aim my click at the target (typically an elite) and sometimes i works but mostly it doesn't.

    Can anyone give me any hints as to what I'm doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/AllFab to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    [Week 49] Items/Specs mega thread!

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 04:00 PM PST

    Weekly sticky. Post your questions on items, gearing, specs and other small things here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips when starting a rift with build using IB weapon and ancient spear

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 03:35 PM PST

    with ancient spear swap into war cry, i cannot generate fury when a rift start

    I found it is easy to get kill on high gr. As barb has to go into trash mobs to do a ground stomp for fury generation and to start winding

    submitted by /u/takayo72 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Am I crazy? Did skills not used to have the damage and attack speed increase numbers listed?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 09:42 AM PST

    I am looking specifically at Wrath of the Berserker and Battle Rage. I thought WotB had a list of what it did, and BR also used to list how much damage it did? i dunno. i swear this stuff was clearer just a year ago or something...

    Edit: figured it out!

    submitted by /u/carnivoreblues to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Ancient or not?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 09:40 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/7PS4N49

    Should I wear the ancient or keep using the nonancient?

    submitted by /u/CaptainCompete to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Reroll help on primal Band of Might

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 08:43 AM PST

    Question about builds

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 01:42 PM PST

    Looking for any advice about how to improve my game. Right now I'm soloing GR90 with a TalRashia meteor shower build but I'm struggling a bit to go up. I was wondering if you have any advice about which are the best build for Solo/Group GR and maybe some tutorial/guide I can look up to understand how does they works. How can I link my build so you can give me some advice on it too?

    Thanks in advance,

    submitted by /u/Momento444 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment