• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 19, 2019

    Diablo Groove Zombie

    Diablo Groove Zombie


    Groove Zombie

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 02:07 PM PST

    I'm curious to get into Diablo 2, i remember playing it when i was about 10 in the early 2000's. Me and and friend want to play. Is it coop friendly online?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 12:50 PM PST

    How do we go about joining parties? Also how can i buy the game digitally or is it only physical copies still to purchase?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Airost12
    [link] [comments]

    Speculation regarding the remaining D2 characters

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 07:42 PM PST

    We know Xul, Isendra, Cassia and Natalya survives the whole ordeal, what do you think happen to the rest of the cast? Especially the Barb who seem to be portrayed as the main character, but never heard of him again, he is like the most popular unnamed Barb in fiction right now.

    submitted by /u/Screwbreaker
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth to buy diablo2LoD? Anybody still playin?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 01:05 PM PST

    D2 - Grief vs HoJ for pit lords in Furnace of Pain?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 04:50 AM PST

    Hello Fellow D2'ers! I'm back after 10 years!

    I was finally able to piece together an auradin build from my many Andy, Meph, and Baal runs. (Feels like it did 10 years ago and I love it.)

    I got a little ballsy last night and decided to try the key portals, killed uber duriel with no issue... then it came to the furnace of Pain... and i got wrecked by the pit lords which were immune to everything.

    The thought, would a grief weapon be better in this instance since the pit lords are immune to all ele damage? I'd love to sit and try them but I really dont want to waste my key chances.

    Looking forward to everyone's thoughts.

    submitted by /u/HaveNoClueWTFIsHpnin
    [link] [comments]

    Differences in content and story between Switch and PC version

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 07:16 PM PST

    Hi,

    I finished all the story of Diablo 3 a few years ago, before Necromancer was released. Now I'm considering whether I should replay it on my Switch.

    I would like to ask if there is any difference in terms of the story content for Switch version. Things like extra or cut events compare to that of PC version throughout the 5 acts of the game.

    Also, since I quit the game before Necromancer was released, I would like to ask if there is any new story or act after the class was released.

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/abcd100
    [link] [comments]

    How do I start Roland armor quest?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 05:41 PM PST

    Hello, noob here, Im looking into getting the Roland set for my crusader, im level 63 have not finished the dlc yet

    I checked up a guide and every guide tells me to go to a place in act 2 and then there will be a portal, fine

    Im where the portal should be but nothing shows up, Im currently in adventure, torment 1 difficulty, do not own a cube yet (im super casual)

    Do I have to do something first for it to show up? Should I even bother doing it now (just doing it for the looks atm as I am only lvl 63 or will it be too difficult for a casual?

    I intend to play this game more, its just I liked the looks and would like the armor now

    Any help is appreciated, thanks!

    submitted by /u/TheNorthernLion
    [link] [comments]

    D3 on switch.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 08:05 AM PST

    Hi there.

    How is the d3 population on switch? And how is the hardcore community?

    submitted by /u/Gregofc
    [link] [comments]

    Torchlight II Player here, can someone tell me more about Diablo III

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 01:10 AM PST

    Hey there, I'm someone who's put about 300 hours into TL2 on PC, PS4 and Nintendo Switch. Is Diablo's gameplay loop better? I like ARPG's because I can just sit down and grind for items endlessly, what's the core gameplay loop like in Diablo?

    submitted by /u/punchoutlanddragons
    [link] [comments]

    Does Anyone Know Where to Read or Post Theories Concerning Diablo Story?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 05:15 AM PST

    Preferably, I'm searching for a site with an active userbase and up-to-date discussions and theories. I've already gone to diablo.wikia.com, diablo.fandom.com, and diablo.gampedia.com.

    submitted by /u/ArcTriumvirate
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding COV (convention of elements)

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 11:09 AM PST

    It states that it cycles through elements AVAILABLE to your class, does this mean i have to choose a weapon damage element accordingly or can I pick whatever?

    Just to clarify -

    Say if I choose poison damage for barbarian? (I can't think of any poison skills) would I gain for COV?

    Thankyou!

    submitted by /u/marzbarzx
    [link] [comments]

    Conquest help

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 10:17 AM PST

    I just came across this. As far as I understand it, they are simple achievements that are just harder to complete.

    In what order should I complete them (what are the easiest and what are hardest). Do I need party members to finish some of them or specific items?

    General strategy and assistance is welcome.

    I have vyr set wizard and am playing on max difficulty. This is my first time playing a season so I'm new to these things.

    submitted by /u/NoPriority247
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Thursday Help Desk, Ask your newbie questions here - 12/19/19

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 06:00 AM PST

    Welcome to week 340 of Thursday Help Desk.

    This is a weekly thread for any quick/newbie/unsure questions you may have. No matter how dumb you may think the question is, now is your chance to have them answered! If you need help with your gear and build, post to the weekly Gear thread instead!

    Check the Commonly Asked Questions page first before posting!

    If you're not here to ask or answer questions, then this place is not for you. The mods will be resilient in removing posts and possibly even bans. Meta feedback about the weekly post is fine. Helpful people will be strongly considered for an ID scroll after a review of posting history.

    Sort by new to answer the latest questions. Older questions most likely already have answers.

    If you have any feedback for this specific weekly thread, just post it here or message the mods.

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    I made a free android app for Blizzard games (unofficial) called "Blizzard Games Profiles" and it includes D3

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 08:39 AM PST

    Hi guys, I just launched an app I made to browsee your profiles for a few of their games (WoW, D3, SC2, OW).

    The app let's you see your D3 account information and characters.

    This is the first app I make and I've been working on it for some time as I'm a full time student and work part time. Would be nice if you could report any bugs you may find.

    Search for Blizzard Games Profiles in the Google Play Store and you should find it!

    Thanks to anyone who installs and tries it out, It means a lot to me!

    submitted by /u/alexchaoss
    [link] [comments]

    Can you work on general achievements during the season?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 04:29 AM PST

    I know the season has its own set of achievements. Is there any benefit to doing them other then the leaderboard spot? Feedback is much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Hey_Jacob
    [link] [comments]

    Please no Treasure Goblins

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 09:28 AM PST

    Please don't bring back treasure goblins in D4, there so annoying and pointless and immersion-breaking. or at least completely redesign the concept to be less annoying. I think the treasure goblin would easily make the list of the "top 10 worst ideas Jay Wilson used to ruin D3", i mean we get it, he was a big fan of Golden Axe, sure it was a good game, but fuck that loser. If D4 is supposed to "embrace the darkness" and be the dark serious game full of pentagrams that everybody wants, blizzard should do some soul-searching and do what's right for the diablo universe.

    submitted by /u/TouchMeAgainPlease
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment