• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 29, 2019

    Diablo LoD Phalanx builds

    Diablo LoD Phalanx builds


    LoD Phalanx builds

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 09:16 PM PDT

    Hi everyone. Just wanted to see what you guys think of these sets with the season ending soon and the changes that are coming.

    D3 PLANNER LINK:Phalanx Sets

    So, you can see the first build is physical based. I made it because I got a primal heart slaughter which got me thinking how can I use this, and phalanx is physical based so it works kinda. This was before LoD as well.

    Next is bombardment because there isn't much to it. LoN bombardment does a ton of damage so that can help with clears. Idk if hack applies to phalanx, but would be nice if it does.

    Now we get to the FotH Phalanx. Obsidian is usable which reduces the cd of Akarats. And other cds if you have them. FotH is a strait x2 and increases its damage by x3 or 3.5 next season which is huge!

    And last a strait FotH build. Just to see it's maximum potential.

    Let me know what you think!

    submitted by /u/Zimmik to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo Knowledge Quiz

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 02:24 PM PDT

    Hello, I love Diablo Universe and I created a Quiz about Diablo that I would love for you to check out - https://world-of-quizzes.com/diablo-knowledge-quiz/

    submitted by /u/cmm392 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo Knowledge Quiz

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 02:38 PM PDT

    Hello, I love Diablo Universe and I created a Quiz about Diablo that I would love for you to check out - https://world-of-quizzes.com/diablo-knowledge-quiz/

    submitted by /u/cmm392 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    How should i improve my build?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 01:53 PM PDT

    Diablo Knowledge Quiz

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 12:06 PM PDT

    Diablo Knowledge Quiz

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 02:04 PM PDT

    Hello, I love Diablo Universe and I created a Quiz about Diablo that I would love for you to check out - https://world-of-quizzes.com/diablo-knowledge-quiz/

    submitted by /u/cmm392 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment