• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 8, 2021

    Diablo Goblin packs still make me giggle. This is only a quarter of the mess I need to clean up.

    Diablo Goblin packs still make me giggle. This is only a quarter of the mess I need to clean up.


    Goblin packs still make me giggle. This is only a quarter of the mess I need to clean up.

    Posted: 07 May 2021 10:57 AM PDT

    What stats to get?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    I am not super good at diablo and was wondering what my damage:toughness:recovery ration should be.

    I am using the bone armor set and have 250K:10mil:2.5mil

    I can do t8-t9 pretty comfortably as long as I get my bone armor stacks

    Should I get more damage?

    submitted by /u/Mushy09 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Can Mirror Images cast Hydra if you already have the maximum number of Hydras out (2 with Serpent Stalker)?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 09:20 PM PDT

    According to the Maxroll Firebirds MI guide, in the Mechanics section under Mirror Images, it explains that MI's can cast Hydra.

    I'm trying to get them to do that in my TyphonHydra bounty/farming build, but haven't been able to yet.

    Is this because I've already cast my two Hydras, and that's the max you can have out, and that limit applies to MI too?

    submitted by /u/S1eeper to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    currently at 110 in 10m (mediocre rift). Haven't played barb much before this. Do you cast rend occasionally while whirlwinding?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 06:39 AM PDT

    Oh, happy day.

    Posted: 07 May 2021 06:14 PM PDT

    Anyone using Blight Spear build this season?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 05:36 AM PDT

    Trying this build out and been getting used to it. I see it's potential as a fun play style. However, there's no movement speed...am I missing something? Or was it reworked since initial posting as a "speed farm" build?

    I don't see how to work in Stuart's Greaves bc you need crimson for the CDR.

    Any tips/insight?

    https://www.diablofans.com/builds/94596-blight-spear-speedfarm-gr95?page=3

    submitted by /u/egoishta to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Hey y’all! I’m sooo close to getting plat on diablo 3 PS4 and needing help with my crusader class to get to level 50. Can someone help me

    Posted: 02 May 2021 07:43 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment