• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 15, 2020

    Diablo Do you still have your Diablo III Collector’s Edition?

    Diablo Do you still have your Diablo III Collector’s Edition?


    Do you still have your Diablo III Collector’s Edition?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 01:16 PM PST

    Hello, ever since Diablo III I always wanted the Collector's Edition. So I might just pull the trigger and buy one.

    Do you still have yours, and are you happy you bought it way back then? or don't you care about it anymore?

    submitted by /u/ThePepeGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo collection is coming along nicely

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 12:39 PM PST

    Just found my childhood on a shelf while packing to move.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 11:28 AM PST

    Rhykker's Season 22 tier list/build choices !

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 10:41 PM PST

    Playing diablo since launch on PC. Need to improve my DH.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 05:52 PM PST

    Hello there. As title says i need some help with my DH...

    Actually i have some sort of 6 turret cap + impale mixed build:

    https://eu.diablo3.com/en-us/profile/italiansolid-2261/hero/128757538

    With this build i feel stuck but i don't really know how to improve more. Cannot even get the solo 75 GR...

    submitted by /u/italiansolider
    [link] [comments]

    FYI: Diablo 2 1.13d w/ Plugy - Higher Res

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 08:18 PM PST

    I don't know if this has been posted yet, but I thought i'd share.

    I'm sure there's a handful of diablo fans that just want to enjoy the OG game in a wide screen format. I downloaded the ProjectDiablo2 files, and loaded the following through the plugy.ini. From the PD2 folder. I also copied the associated *.ini files for the dlls below.

    DllToLoad=D2HD.dll|ddraw.dll|glide3x.dll

    It appears to be working for me in wide screen at 1086x600. Of course this would be wildly unsupported by anyone, but best of luck.

    submitted by /u/elpablo80
    [link] [comments]

    Caves of the nephelem armor?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 08:12 AM PST

    Hi everybody, I have been playing Diablo for two seasons now and last season really just got into the game. I have a question about some armor that I received from some random person in the mail that I was running greater rifts with. I have spent a ton of time getting my wizard and demon Hunter when all of a sudden this gear arrives called caves of the nephilim that contains these monstrous gems I've never seen or heard of and also was a weapon that does 139,000 damage and just the stats are all around insane which make everything in the game extremely easy and honestly kind of took some of the fun out. My question is what is this gear and where does it come from?

    submitted by /u/PepeiGomyez
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo news on 17-19th november?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 05:27 AM PST

    I saw a tweet from blizzplanet where it Said blizzard Will have 3 panels on CTN, one if a image of lilith.

    Will we get something here? Prob not too Much since we have blizzcon early next year

    submitted by /u/hurzk
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone played Diablo on their PS5 yet?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 12:49 PM PST

    I'm in the uk and the PS5 isn't out until thursday over here. Just wondering if there are any issues with the backwards compatibility restrictions with Diablo orders it all work fine?

    submitted by /u/Elshiva
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment