• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 3, 2019

    Diablo Absolute best WW build for speed GRs, T16 rifts and bounties?

    Diablo Absolute best WW build for speed GRs, T16 rifts and bounties?


    Absolute best WW build for speed GRs, T16 rifts and bounties?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 08:19 PM PST

    Rift Guardian, how to reach maximum attack speed for force move+Heaven's Fury spam?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:28 PM PST

    I've been using Pain Enhancer and Echoing Fury for speed runs, it makes me spam HF insanely fast, but can't do that on the Rift Guardian due to being only 1 target. How do you guys achieve max attack speed at RG?

    submitted by /u/Chocookiez to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Questions regarding Sunwuko Tempest solo push build

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 10:52 PM PST

    Hello lads and ladies. 2 questions for you.

    Looking for some advice here for the monk push build with Sunwuko.

    I've been taking a look at the leaderboards for monk in the EU servers, as well as watching every high GR push with the Tempest Rush Sunwuko Monk.

    What I noticed is that there are multiple variations of the build, which depend mostly on your choice of amulet. The variations I've encountered (I'm linking some example build I found):

    Hexing Pants: https://www.d3planner.com/801392175 --> it's obviously speed build. Just replace nemesis.

    Flavor of Time: https://www.d3planner.com/682093212

    Mantle of Channeling: https://www.diablofans.com/builds/105503-datmodz-gr-130-swk-tempest-rush-build

    Question is: what would be considered the best build? Or another way of thinking about it: which build is the most consistent for pushing GR's and just running high solo GR's?

    Second question regarding the builds:

    Obviously you want to equip a Won Khim Lau, but what is up with the second weapon slot? Do you just equip whatever weapon rolls best for you, or is Vengeful Wind without a doubt the Best in Slot?

    I'm asking since I've seen high clears with an In-Geom and even with an Azure Wrath :p

    submitted by /u/the_lurker_420 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Corpse Lance and Corpse "Starvation"

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 11:05 AM PST

    I am working towards a LoD set Corpse Lance build as seen on IV.

    It's fun and cool to use... when I am slaughtering.

    When I try content that is more of a stretch, my kill rate is too low to keep the corpses coming, so I end up sort of corpse starved and can't hurt a fly. In other classes I can plonk away, but no corpses = no nothing until Land of Dead, so its like being locked out of dps.

    Other than

    1. Molting (which is just a trickle anyhow)
    2. Decrepifying everything for borrowed time.
    3. Kiting around just literally waiting for Land of Dead to come back...

    Is there any trick to keeping up in corpses when the content's harder and you aren't generating corpses at a good rate, to sort of reach corpse generation escape velocity?

    I thought I might be missing something, and wanted to ask around.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Innoeus to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    How well will the Helltooth build go this season? Not interested in doing a LoD build again...

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 05:58 AM PST

    Just wondering how well i can build the Helltooth set (the gift from the season journey). I mainly am focused on solo / group GR runs with friends and since i've never really done this set i kinda wanna give it a chance. Icy Veins shows the build as a "mid-tier' set so that's a bit concerning if i try to push higher GR.

    What do you guys recommend? or do you have alternate builds that incorporate the gargantuan?

    submitted by /u/Falb0ner to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Season 19, Monk Gear & Paragon Boost

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 12:40 AM PST

    Help. 1st time crusader question

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:23 AM PST

    I am working on an Agis fist of heaven's / heavens fury. I am still working on all the pieces. The problem is my spirit. With no generators in the build how do you keep spirit up. I want to really make this work. I just do not get the spirit . Thanks

    submitted by /u/Redtonkatruck69 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Waste Shoulder - What to reroll (if at all)?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 10:29 AM PST

    Any tips on how to use ancient spear?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 04:23 PM PST

    For WW barb, I'm sometimes having trouble using ancient spear as my mob tend to end up being immune to cc. Especially when I'm done killing a group of trash but the elite is not dead and I'm trying to drag to the next spot.

    I was reading that I can only cc mobs twice before they end up being immune for 6?s? If I cc during that window, does the immunity period reset?

    I suspect it's because I'm ground stomping too often. Do you all recommend ground stomping only once every 8s to minimise cc?

    Also, I sometimes notice streamers throw out ancient spear and immediately start running back. Is this purely to maximise distance pulled or is it something related to which direction you face?

    submitted by /u/tangbj to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    How much of singular resistance (Second res) you need so Harmony its better then Sixth Sense?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:55 AM PST

    as the tittle says How Much Of Singular Resistance (Second Res) You Need So Harmony Its Better Then Sixth Sense?

    submitted by /u/dkoom_tv to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    How can I improve my Crusader Valor FotH speed build ?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 02:58 AM PST

    Hello everyone,

    As a short intro, I decided to go for a change and play a Crusader this season, usually I enjoy DH (multishot & impale) and Monk (WoL) the most. So, I have little experience with the endgame of Str careers as I usually don't like their gameplay, I only did their set dungeons for the wings of Mastery some time ago.

    I am not too fond of the Heaven's Fury Valor push build, but I am having tons of fun with the Fist of the Heavens Valor speed build, so I would like to optimize it as much as possible (while also farming for the push build that I will eventually use for pushing).

    I based my build on u/Bluddshed's build and later found u/Cratic1321's build. I am using a mix of their jewelry / gem setups, mostly due to the lack of good EW pieces, while I found a pretty neat ancient Squirt's Necklace and 200% CoE (but no good SoJ or FoT).

    I had a decent Zodiac ring but I replaced it as it didn't feel required. The burst of speed from Rechel's Ring is awesome, but I guess it could be replaced by something that allows for higher GR speedruns ?

    Here is my current gear.

    I have done GR 90~91 in 3-4 mins, I can probably go a bit higher but then it will take more and more time to complete.

    The one thing I am missing the most is a Ramaladni's Gift for the weapon, so far I only found a single one this season, and it went into an Ancient Pig Sticker.

    I guess I should also craft more Captain Crimson's boots to get +ResAll instead of +Armor.

    For some reason, I have had more success with the Enchantress follower, the Templar seems less impactful for speedruns with this build. Am I missing something ? I used to go for the Templar with my DH's and Monks.

    Beyond this and replacement with Ancients, is there anything else that I should specifically look for ?

    Also, should I use some Paragon points in Vit rather than Str ? If so, how many : are there Vit / Str "breakpoints" that I should aim for ? Should I replace stuffs like crit chance on the helm, or life per hit on the bracers, for Vit ? All I know, from dex classes, is that stats become less efficient after reaching 10K.

    Final questions : can this build be used for pushing, and if so, what would you change ? Or is it really that inferior to the Heaven's Fury setup ?

    Many thanks in advance for your advice ! :)

    submitted by /u/Kaighal to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Any guidance on what I should do next would be greatly appreciated :)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:39 AM PST

    Have a hard time not dying in groups in GR 100s, what am I missing?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:41 AM PST

    Any specific item I should aim? should I just switch to zmonk?

    https://www.d3planner.com/594642659

    submitted by /u/Jack1eto to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Lod Metero Shower build.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:44 PM PST

    [LOD Meteor Build. ](https://www.d3planner.com/235510669)

    What should I increase or switch out to further progress?

    The reason for not using the 21 points in attack speed is break points. I do damage 5 times per second normal and 6 times with a speed pylon.

    submitted by /u/Adventux to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment