• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 19, 2020

    Diablo To the guy in the 90s I met on Diablo 1 who was in a wheelchair and said his mum killed his dad, I wish I could talk to you again

    Diablo To the guy in the 90s I met on Diablo 1 who was in a wheelchair and said his mum killed his dad, I wish I could talk to you again


    To the guy in the 90s I met on Diablo 1 who was in a wheelchair and said his mum killed his dad, I wish I could talk to you again

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 09:20 AM PST

    Your name was DR Kickass and your clan was Warriors of Light, wish I could chat again bro, you were the best. This is SweetTooth btw if you ever see this!

    submitted by /u/DrewCarey420
    [link] [comments]

    My 8 year old veteran character died to lag yesterday.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 04:41 AM PST

    I made this diorama cube the other day and thought it was worth sharing. Looks like the old gang got back together...

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 01:07 PM PST

    Danctuary Podcast #7: Leveling Strategies for Season 22 with FilthyCasual, Leviathan, Raxxanterax, sVr, wudijo

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 02:40 AM PST

    Demon Hunter Adventures in season 21: Spin to Win Edition (Crusader inside!)

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 10:49 AM PST

    Do you find yourself close to stop playing once you sort of reach that "max" difficulty

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 10:48 PM PST

    What I mean is that I often find in Diablo games you can play pretty far, but eventually you'll reach a point where all of a sudden you need to farm hours and hours for very specific items in order to progress. Difficulty goes way up and progression starts to slow down significantly. The easiest example that is recent, for me, is Diablo 2. I jumped in with the crowds to play project diablo 2. I enjoyed it and got to the point where I could clear hell. But you try to go into uber and its a huge step up in difficulty. After farming for the past 3-4 days and getting nothing of value, I got bored fast. And I notice this quite a lot when I play D2 and D3. If I reach a point where I don't see any progression in about 2-3 days, my interest in the game starts to drop dramatically.

    I'm starting to wonder if this is common? At least in project diablo 2's standpoint, there's a pretty big gap in people who are geared in NM and people who are geared for hell content onward. I'm wondering if people are hitting that gear ladder hill and jumping off.

    submitted by /u/PalwaJoko
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 4 Merch and posters?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 12:01 PM PST

    Hello people of reddit,
    Do you guys have any links to Diablo IV merch (more specifically posters)? Looking for something small right now, will maybe upgrade to a larger one later.

    Thank you ^^

    submitted by /u/Antisynonym
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 2

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 03:08 PM PST

    A reminder and a question:

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 11:10 AM PST

    Reminder (although I'm sure I'm not the only person to post this): Wait to do your weekly challenge rift until after you start your seasonal character!

    Question: I can't find a definitive answer, but what time does S22 start? I'm in EST.

    submitted by /u/crockpocket
    [link] [comments]

    Are Hacked Items Prevalent in Seasonal Characters On the Nintendo Switch?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 02:21 AM PST

    I just got the game and am excited to create a character when season 22 comes, but I was wondering if cheaters can just hack in items and instantly get first place on the leader boards, or join my game and ruin the experience for me. I know that there are a whole bunch of hackers on the leaderboards that complete GR150 in like a minute, but will seasonal content suffer the same way?

    submitted by /u/WholesomePoggers100
    [link] [comments]

    What class will you start as in S22?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 02:24 PM PST

    How is D3?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 11:02 PM PST

    Been thinking about getting it since I never played a diablo game before. My preferred system to play it on would the be the switch. Since i can pick up, play for 40 mins, drop and come back later and be exactly where I was at. So yeah how is d3?

    submitted by /u/AcrobaticAd8926
    [link] [comments]

    I’m torn on what to be for the new season...

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 05:18 AM PST

    Excited for the new season and have a simple question:

    What character would you recommend for this season? I've played the game as every character except i've never gotten a WD to level 70. So i'm thinking of going with that. But I was reading that GoD DH is really good and I've never tried that.

    So should I do Witch Doctor, GoD Demon Hunter, or any other suggestions? I've played tons of Barb, Wizard and Necro so I'm kinda leaning away from those unless you can wow me with a suggestion =)

    thanks for any input!!

    submitted by /u/Jakobre
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Thursday Help Desk, Ask your newbie questions here - 11/19/20

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 06:00 AM PST

    Welcome to week 374 of Thursday Help Desk.

    This is a weekly thread for any quick/newbie/unsure questions you may have. No matter how dumb you may think the question is, now is your chance to have them answered! If you need help with your gear and build, post to the weekly Gear thread instead!

    Check the Commonly Asked Questions page first before posting!

    If you're not here to ask or answer questions, then this place is not for you. The mods will be resilient in removing posts and possibly even bans. Meta feedback about the weekly post is fine. Helpful people will be strongly considered for an ID scroll after a review of posting history.

    Sort by new to answer the latest questions. Older questions most likely already have answers.

    If you have any feedback for this specific weekly thread, just post it here or message the mods.

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment