• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 14, 2020

    Diablo Diablo 2 Inspired Cosplay With Horadric Cube

    Diablo Diablo 2 Inspired Cosplay With Horadric Cube


    Diablo 2 Inspired Cosplay With Horadric Cube

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 01:02 PM PST

    "Basically a Diablo 2 Remaster: Project Diablo 2 mod" by Rhykker

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 07:59 AM PST

    New to the game!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 09:53 PM PST

    Hello, im new to the game and am playing a barbarian. Any guides out there to watch?

    submitted by /u/Skrilla600
    [link] [comments]

    RIP In Peace Witch Doctor

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 05:19 PM PST

    Just wanna take a moment to thank my Witch Doctor for her many hours of service, falling today in battle at the ripe old age of 61 hours. Gone, but never forgotten... Onto farming with a Gears of Dreadlands Demon Hunter, haven't tried that yet.

    Tell me your biggest HC heartbreaks, and I wanna know how you lost your best character. Was it like me? stupid and avoidable, or did Blizzard's servers screw you at the worst time?

    submitted by /u/Greenmanssky
    [link] [comments]

    Multiple Deaths Hardcore Idea

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 07:54 AM PST

    Ok obviously I need a new name for this because it isn't hardcore...

    I think it would be cool to create a character that only had a limited number of lives. I personally don't really like diablo hardcore (because I'm a shit gamer) because I sometimes make stupid mistakes and die and that frustrates me. But if I could make a character with like 5 lives... that's kinda interesting. It allows me to make a few mistakes and maybe avoid an annoying lag death or two. You could even put it on a slider from 1-20 lives or whatever. Then when you get down to like 1 or 2 deaths remaining it gets pretty intense.

    submitted by /u/seanbob
    [link] [comments]

    Hard-core Crusader "5 The Tank"

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 09:03 AM PST

    So 5th crusader in hard-core, keeping difficulty low to get thru story line, when I try to go to the terminus, Leah is standing on a portal that will not activate, emp Hakahn and Zoltan are in a grey area. I can't move into the terminus zone of the map at all. Can't seem to add a picture :/

    submitted by /u/theothershuu
    [link] [comments]

    BlueTracker | Compilation of Blizzard's comments of the week

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 12:00 PM PST

    Follow us on r/blue_tracker and @blue_tracker


    You will find all comments below

    submitted by /u/blue_trackerbot
    [link] [comments]

    There are any updated mod for Diablo 2?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 02:27 AM PST

    Hey guys. I'm finishing Diablo 1 Mod Belzebub wich improves the graphics, making it wide screen and etc. I wanna know if there are any mod like that for Diablo 2.

    submitted by /u/_ORGASMATRON
    [link] [comments]

    Best mod for Diablo II Widescreen and Graphics Improvements

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 10:17 AM PST

    Like the title said. Can you recommend me the best mod to play D2 to play it widescreen? I think Project Diablo II is great but everyone says the servers are down. I'd like to play offline so can I play Project Diablo II offline? Any other mod suggestions are welcome thanks!

    submitted by /u/lewstherin_telamon
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 Not Opening

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 08:35 AM PST

    Hey, so life has happened over the last few weeks, and I haven't played at all. Went to open the game today, and Blizzard has an update. Update was done but the game is not launching. Thoughts? Please and thank you! =)

    submitted by /u/snitterific
    [link] [comments]

    Leap quake worth playing in 22

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 08:25 AM PST

    I know its not top tier but is it viable

    submitted by /u/Fag-tops
    [link] [comments]

    Blizzard is killing D2

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 09:00 AM PST

    I've always been a huge fan of D2. Played since I can remember that I can remember. Just logged on yesterday after a... pretty long break.

    You are now in queue for creating a game : Position 4600++

    Congratulations Blizzard. Great move.

    submitted by /u/Rezenthel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment